The Finnish Association of People with Physical Disabilities engages in advocacy and service provision for people with physical disabilities or functional impairments.
We are the voice of the disabled during planning and decision-making, support member associations, inform the public about disabilities, and provide assistance to disabled people at different stages of their lives.
The Association has 145 member associations, which have a total of 30,000 individual members.
Become a Member
The best way to get involved is to join one of our member associations. Join us in working towards equality and accessible design in Finland!
If you do not have a printer available, contact the Union and ask for a membership application form to be sent by mail.
When we receive a membership application, we will send it on to the correct member association. The member association’s board decides whether to admit new members.
- self-management courses
- employment services
- guidance on services for the disabled and legal advice
- training, courses, summer camps, events and peer support
- service dogs
- physical rehabilitation for individuals and groups
- rehabilitation courses
- outpatient physical rehabilitation
- provisional care
- holiday programmes
- assisted living for disabled people
- assisted living for the aged
- fixed-term living services
- evaluating and coaching
- daytime activities
- individual planning and support for studies
- vocational training in various fields
- preliminary training
Mannerheimintie 107 (entry via Nauvontie 8)
telephone switchboard 09 613 191